We are proud to announce a comprehensive strategy to increase the representation of diverse employees at all levels of Mosaic Global Transportation. Fostering and maintaining an inclusive workplace is at the core of our culture and our business. This commitment aims to increase the company’s representation of people of color, women, LGBTQ+, veteran, and disabled-owned small businesses.
“We have taken a thoughtful approach to developing what we believe are the actions to impact our company, culture, and our country positively,” said Maurice Brewster, Founder and CEO of Mosaic Global Transportation.
As we continue our journey to build a better Mosaic Global Transportation for our employees and the communities we serve, we focus on advancing racial equity in and outside of our company. We believe that an employee population with diverse talent, experiences, and ideas drives more significant racial equity in our company and across our society at large. Inclusivity is built through everyday actions. That is why we are pleased to announce our new DEI initiatives:
Our DEI Promise:To provide Mosaic Global Transportation team members and leaders with the necessary tools and training to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment.
How we will do it:
- Develop a hiring process to attract and retain employees based on their qualifications.
- Develop a collaborative screening process and rotate the screening team to reduce possibilities of age, race, gender or name bias.
- Conduct monthly training and development, educating employees about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Increase diversity through our partnership program by sourcing from people of color, women, LGBTQ+, and veterans.
- Commitment to deeper and longer-term relationships with minority-owned business partners.
- Create a DEI review board to ensure diversity and inclusion is at the forefront of all our forward strategies.
- Work with our transportation solution partners to ensure their teams are reflective of the diverse market we serve.
We’ve always worked hard to be a force for good in the communities we serve. We know that responsibility has never been more critical than it is today and are thrilled to intentionally integrate the practices we've believed in since our inception.